Center for Advanced Research in Management – CAM
The objectives of the research Center are:
• Attracting funding on a competitive basis through the implementation of national and international research projects;
• Developing the facilities to provide the necessary infrastructure for teaching and research activities;
• Human resource development by involving the Center in the training of students from the first years of study to master and doctoral degrees;
• Promotion and dissemination of scientific and technical knowledge through conferences, seminars, publications, memberships in professional associations and specialists exchange;
• Initiating and developing new directions in the established research areas;
• Promoting national and international cooperation in education and research.
Activities in the CAM Centre focus on three main areas: research, consultancy and human resources training.
This page is under construction, please check again later.